ARE YOU INTERESTED IN TAKING HOME ONE
OF OUR ADORABLE AND DESERVING FRIENDS?
Great! The primary goal of the Linda Blair WorldHeart Foundation is to find forever homes for our rescued friends. We do our very best to match each dog with a family and home that are an excellent fit. For that reason, LBWF has created a short and painless adoption process:
6 EASY STEPS TO ADOPT:
1 . Peep our Pups! Take a look at our available dogs, read through the profiles and find a pup that interests you!
2. Download and Complete the Application – Be sure to fill out the application in its entirety, incomplete applications will be returned
3. Meet and Greet with Current Pets – once your application has been approved, we’ll set an appointment to visit the foundation
4. Home Visit and Reference Check – Home Visits are a requirement to ensure the safe and happy transition of our rescued friends
5. Finalize and Sign Adoption Agreement
6. Pay Your Tax-Deductible Adoption Fee
WE STRIVE TO FIND THE PERFECT FOREVER HOME…
for each member of our Linda Blair WorldHeart Foundation family. All applications are thoroughly and exhaustively reviewed in order to find the best possible home for our furry friends. Our decisions are based solely on finding the optimal environment for each one of our rescued friends. Please keep in mind, while we know it’s easy to fall in love with our adorable dogs online, we will have you visit with several dogs at the foundation to ensure the ultimate fit!
SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING FOR YOUR NEW FURRY COMPANION:
- Do you prefer “big” or “small” dogs?
- Are you looking for a running buddy or a snuggle buddy?
- Do you have other pets?
- Do you have children?
- Are there things you really want this dog to do (love car rides, play fetch, etc)?
- How long would the dog be left alone during the day?
- Are you prepared for basic training and behavioral issues?
- What age dog do you see yourself having?
OUR RESCUES ARE FRIENDS FOR LIFE.
We would love for you to keep us up to date on how the latest addition to your family is doing. Pictures and videos are great, but visits are even better! Upon completion of the adoption process you will be considered Friends of the Foundation and that friendship isn’t something we take for granted. We will keep in touch with you with periodic newsletters and updates on important LBWHF events. And we hope you’ll do the same!